Wifi Set Up
Set Up your Wattvision Gateway with WiFi in a Few Easy Steps
1.Plug power supply into the gateway
2. Gateway will go into setup mode. You will know that it's in setup mode when the WiFi light comes on and the link and sensor lights are blinking
3. Go to your laptop, desktop or mobile device. Wattvision Setup should come up as an available network. Select the network.
4. Open your browser and go to http://169.254.4.4. This may take a few tries. If you are having trouble connecting, try unplugging the power supply and plugging it back in while the page loads, checking the connection to the gateway or restarting your browser.
5. You will be prompted for a username and password. The username is admin. The password is admin.
6. Once you are logged in, you should be greeted with this screen
7. Click on Wireless Setup.
8. on “Find Available Networks” and select your network.
9. Enter your wireless password and hit save.
Now your sensor knows your network.
10. Plug in your sensor.
11. The WiFi light and link light will light up
Your Gateway is now setup. You are ready to start tracking your energy usage at wattvision.com